Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Brush with Celebrity & a Free Garmin


So way, way back in August I attended an RRCA Coaching certification course. And after that I dropped off the face of the earth, or so it seems. I had no idea what to expect when I arrived and I really hoped that I had not plunked down several hundred dollars to learn how to make a training plan.

I was really surprised by the caliber of the teaching and the amount of information they were able to deliver in a short amount of time. After the two days I feel well equipped to coach others toward their running goals.

But being someone in the online world, it was only fitting that I should recognize a fellow blogger--Rebecca of Thru Thin And Thick. Trying to not act like a cyber stalker, I casually asked if she was a blogger. She replied that not only was she, but there were two other bloggers in our presence! I got to meet Matt of Tundra Running and Adam The Boring Runner. How cool is that? And amazing how our little running community can intersect.

Now even cooler is that Matt is giving away a Garmin 405 on his blog! I'm entering too because this is what I use, but my husband needs his own. Just like dessert, I don't share my Garmin.


You can enter too! Just click through here for a chance. Contest ends tomorrow so good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Funny thing, when Rebecca told me that Ann from Sporty Girl Jewelery was in the class, I was fricken' pumped because I had given my sister one of your necklaces in the past. I'm still embarrassed about how I gushed like a little fan-boy while talking with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be! I felt so flattered to be recognized! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation for this great efforts.I am inspired from this post.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.




    Thanks for more sharing.......







    Jewelry wholesale supplies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very lovely post.I am impressed from it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon with lot of new ideas about this article.



    Thanks for more info....





    Plated Findings
    Plated Findings
    Plated Findings

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to attend the RRCA Coaching certification course. It is indeed very interesting and informative.

    goats weed

    ReplyDelete