Friday, July 8, 2011

Date Night & Winner!

I'm just popping in for a moment to say congratulations to BitterHag Running! You are the winner of our new - and yet unnamed - necklace! Please email me at sportygirljewelry AT gmail DOT com to claim your prize.  If I could figure out how to post the random number generator on here I would. :(




On another note, I am celebrating 16 years of marriage to my imported hubby. Look how young we were - and how much hair he had!




We are off on an overnight date in the big city - our first since our 5 year anniversary. We've weathered a few storms and I can say today that we are stronger for it. He has encouraged me and stood beside me while I have pursued my dreams and I am so blessed to have him.

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOOO excited!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to BitterHag and Happy Anniversary to you. Marriage and running are so similar; no matter what you face, you end up stronger for it in the end.

    ReplyDelete